Have You Read the Dresden Files?

Home Forums UF Book Club Have You Read the Dresden Files?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jobson 2 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Melissa Bleier
    Participant

A quick yes or no!

Seth Skorkowsky

Yes, but only the first two.

Lane Robins

All but the last one.

Brett

Yes

Brett

I love the UF Magazine book club and I can’t wait to read Hounded. I had another book to finish, but now I’m free to meet Atticus O’Sullivan.

Melissa Bleier
    Participant

Brett! Hooray!! Thanks for being a member!
    So what do you think so far? Come let us know where you would hide from the Gods! 😀

Delma

National Memory Screening DayFree, confidential mreomy screenings for anyone concerned about mreomy loss and early Alzheimer’s disease detection and intervention, sponsored by Visiting Angels in cooperation with the Alzheimer’s Foundation of America.WHEN:Tuesday November 13 2012Noon 4pmWHERE:Avalon Missionary Church. 1212 Lower Huntington Rd. Fort Wayne IN 46819INFO:National Memory Screening Day is an annual initiative of the Alzheimer’s Foundation of America (AFA). Visiting Angels is proud to be a partner in this important first step in finding out if someone has a mreomy problem, and in helping patients and families become aware of the resources and assistance that is available.While a mreomy screening is not a substitute for a consultation with a physician, it can help to determine whether additional testing is warranted. With as many as 5.1 million Americans living with Alzheimer’s disease, and many more with mild cognitive impairment and dementia, early detection and intervention can be critical to making informed decisions for greater health and quality of life.For more information on mreomy screening and resources to assist with ageing in place, cognitive impairment, mild dementia, or Alzheimer’s disease, contact Visiting Angels at 260-482-CARE (2273).

Lavon

Arictles like this just make me want to visit your website even more.

Jobson

When i was employed by Village I had to visit the three noerhtrn drive ins (Brooklyn Essendon Thomastown) one week and then the three southern locations (Croydon Rowville Dandenong) the folowing week.I remember the Brooklyn projection room as a second floor room that had to be accessed via stairs.The projectionist in that era from memory was related to Roc Kirby. But what I remember most is that he had invented/developed an endless carbon rod system that enabled the complete consumption of a rod instead of disposing of the stubs if they could not service the next 20 minute spool’

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.